" DE HERMANO A HERMANO,
TUYO EN VIDA Y MUERTE"

miércoles, mayo 02, 2007

< Untitled >

I don't want to hurt you... I don't want to hurt myself... I'll just leave it like that; I'll just say no more, do no more. I don't know if this is the best decision... I just know it is the decision I'm forced to make. Follow your dreams, I'll help you from where I am, I'll help you in all the ways I can, if any. I think this is it, I think everything else will be a lie, and I don't want to lie any more. I had some dreams, I followed them, tried to make them real... I couldn't. I lied, when I tried to say the truth, I was convinced of that lie, and I distribute it. I won't try to get you out of it. I won't try to kill your dreams. Mine are dead now, I'll just go, I'll look inside me and try to find myself, I'll just try to live with that, until I find a new motor, until my life takes new sense, if ever. I'll enjoy those things I have, those things which won’t make me lie to other people, I can promise no more, I can do no more

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Let me say you something, I feel a profound sorrow inside you, but don´t worry when everything is dark then there´s a beautiful light waiting for us. As everyone knows "After the storm, calm comes". The most important thing has to be to do not lie to yourself, the others have to understand, we don´t have the truth, although we believe it. Do what you have to do for be a good and happy person, no more no less.

VICTORIA REGIA dijo...

Si esto esta pasando en serio debes preguntarte si eso es lo que la otra persona en realidad quiere, no mentir esta bien, pero y si eres vital para la otra persona? y si sin ti no hay vida? y si los sueños que no quieres destruir son solo tu?
ayyyy no que mamera enamorarse!
PS: this last part is 'cause i'm so fuck-up right now.

Copyright 2005 - 2009 by Carlos Akela